From our friends at Nonprofit Works:
This popular workshop is an excellent way for administrators, program directors, staff, and board members to gain a general understanding of the many elements required for successful grant writing. Equal attention is given to the needs and interests of both nonprofit organizations and grantmakers themselves. Participants receive Word and Excel templates they can use to help develop grant proposals, and a certificate of completion.
Community Foundation referrals will receive a 40% discounted rate of $295 per person. Simply use promo code NPW295 when registering online or calling (518) 581-8841.
- Planning programs and budgets before writing grant applications
- Researching and identifying grant opportunities
- Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers prior to applying
- Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications
- Tracking and following-up grant applications after submission
Date: June 19, 2017 – June 20, 2017
Location: Nonprofit Works — 112 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs, NY