Scholarships at the Community Foundation have been established by, and in memory of, donors who value education and believe that the future resides in the promise that these students embody.
Higher education has long been seen as one of the surest paths to increased opportunity. Unfortunately, many people who could benefit the most from a college education are least able to afford it. Scholarship funds can help these students on their path to higher education.
We hold scholarships for aspiring artists, engineers, musicians, doctors, teachers, chefs and electricians.
- Minimum to open a scholarship fund: $30,000
- Funds are endowed and may be named to honor your family or loved ones
- Selection committees may help screen candidates
- Awards are decided based on a competitive process (can include academic achievement, extracurricular
activities, aspirations and goals and/or financial need)
- You can restrict applicants to residents of a particular town, school or academic field
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the Community Foundation administers more than 80 scholarship funds that awarded more than $8.4M since 1996.
We have the expertise to help you set up a scholarship fund for a customized purpose. If you are interested in establishing a scholarship fund, please contact Jenna Cuilla at (518) 446-9638 or email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.