The mission of the Emerging Nonprofit Leaders Accelerator (ENLA) is to cultivate a robust talent and leadership pipeline for the nonprofit sector in the greater Capital Region. Participants engage in professional soft skills workshops, and technical trainings facilitated by subject-matter experts, and receive one-on-one mentorship and career advisement to prepare for future leadership roles. ENLA 2020 participants will meet monthly on Fridays, January – July 2020.
- Currently working at a nonprofit organization in the Capital Region
- Currently have at least 5 years of professional experience years; 2 years working for nonprofits
- Completed an undergraduate degree or a mix of equivalent experience and/or education.
- No formal graduate-level education in nonprofit management
- Not serving in an Executive Director or CEO role at a nonprofit organization
- Support of their organization
Emphasis will be placed on developing a diverse cohort of Fellows and Mentors, and we encourage applications from emerging leaders identifying as minorities, including people of color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, religious minorities, and other cultural minorities.
The application deadline is Monday, November 11, 2019.