Below you will find descriptions of scholarships that are currently accepting applications. There will be an updated list and applications available beginning in January 2020.
Items you will need to complete and submit your online application:
- A copy of your resume: must be a .doc, .docx or .pdf file. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER FILE TYPE.
- A copy of your transcript: must be a .doc, .docx or .pdf file. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER FILE TYPE.
- Any additional documents needed to be uploaded: please review each scholarship for the specific application requirements.
- The email address of the individual(s) you have asked to write a recommendation letter. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON UPLOADING.
- Please note: Our online applications work best in the latest versions of: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. We do NOT recommend using the Chrome browser to complete applications.
- If you use a Mac, please be sure that your supplemental documents are in the proper file type. Do not upload .pages files.
Having trouble? CLICK HERE for FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips.
The Lawrence Spraragen Memorial Scholarship (up to $1,700): Established in memory of Lawrence Spraragen. The applicant must be the child or grandchild of a current, active member if IBEW Local 236 or the child or grandchild of the management or staff of a signatory contractor to IBEW Local 236. The applicant must also be a graduating high school senior, have been accepted at or plan to attend an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or be a current college student or a union member that would like to continue his/her education.
The Community Foundation offers other scholarship opportunities you may qualify for. Click here for a full list of scholarships.