Items you will need to complete and submit your online application:
- A copy of your resume: must be a .doc, .docx or .pdf file. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER FILE TYPE.
- A copy of your transcript: must be a .doc, .docx or .pdf file. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER FILE TYPE.
- Any additional documents needed to be uploaded: please review each scholarship for the specific application requirements.
- The email address of the individual(s) you have asked to write a recommendation letter. CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON UPLOADING.
- Please note: Our online applications work best in the latest versions of: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari. We do NOT recommend using the Chrome browser to complete applications.
- If you use a Mac, please be sure that your supplemental documents are in the proper file type. Do not upload .pages files.
Having trouble? CLICK HERE for FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips.
Austin & Co. Inc. Scholarship (up to $1,000): The Austin & Co., Inc. Scholarship Fund was established to recognize outstanding service and achievement by Austin & Co., Inc. employees and their families. One award will be given for expenses related to education or educational enrichment activities (examples: educational summer camps, certification program, travel, or similar educational experiences). Due date: April 4, 2019.
Herbert K. and Isabel C. Liebich Scholarships ($9,000 for two-year scholarships; $25,000 for four-year scholarship): Established to honor the founders of Albany Frosted Foods, one of the original companies to form Sysco Corporation, by awarding a scholarship each year to the children of employees or retirees of Sysco Foods of New York, Inc.. Applications are available each spring from any of the Sysco Foods of New York, Inc. personnel offices. Scholarships are awarded each year to one senior planning to attend a four-year college or university and to two seniors planning to attend a two-year junior college. Due date: March 19, 2019.
Lou Rubin and Ike Cohen Memorial Scholarship (up to $6,300): Assists outstanding students who plan to pursue post-secondary education in college and vocational programs. Applicants must be dependent children of full-time employees of designated periodical wholesaler organizations, and/or national periodical distributors, and/or publishers in specified areas east of the Mississippi River, with one year of service. Due date: March 19, 2019.
The Community Foundation offers other scholarship opportunities you may qualify for. Click here for a full list of scholarships.